Thursday, April 9, 2009

26 weeks

I just came back from my Dr. appt and another ultrasound. With Nathan I only had the 2 ultrasounds at 10 weeks and at 18 weeks, so I didn't have any later pictures until he arrived at 36 weeks. This time has been different, so far I have had 4 ultrasounds with more planned with my subsequent appts. My Dr. is watching me closer because of my pre-term delivery last time and today when I went in for a routine measurement, the baby was measuring small, so she did another ultrasound just to be sure. Baby girl is developing normally and all of the measurements are normal so they will just continue monitoring.
Unfortunately we didn't get any good pictures where I could identify anything (the ultrasound tech and Dr. could see what they needed to see just fine). She has turned 180 degrees and is now breech, which may be a concern later if she doesn't flip back before I deliver. I really don't want a C-section if I can avoid it. Also it is very difficult to get a picture of the baby's face when her feet are crossed over her head (talk about limber). Hopefully my next pictures are better, and she has flipped back down.

No comments: