Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SwaddleMe


The Kiddopotomus SwaddleMe blanket (picture from the web-site above) has to be the best baby item ever invented, hands down. I was skepitcal when my brother, Aaron first bought one for Nathan soon after he was born. We used it for him and it was great. It helped him sleep through the night by 7 weeks of age.
When Norah came home, we started using it again right away and she was sleeping throught the night at 2 weeks, what a blessing. She has recently outgrown the small-size we have and we tried moving her up to a sleep-sack. She was having a hard time getting to sleep at night and waking up every morning at 4 am (awful!!!). I had to get some sleep, so I went to Babies-R-Us and bought the large-size SwaddleMe and last night was great. She slept from 9pm-8am without waking herself up once. She may have to sleep in that swaddler until she is grown, but it is worth it.
I love it!!

No comments: