Friday, June 26, 2009

Elser Family Weekend

We spent a lovely weekend in Fort Wayne with my family the first weekend in June. There wer a lot of family events going on so it was a great time to visit.
First we went to my cousin Tim's high school graduation party. We had a fun time visiting with my Dad's family, eating delicious cake (thanks Jenni) and watching Tim demonstrate his Catapult.



The next morning we went to Toledo for a memorial service for my Great Aunt Isabel. The grave-side service was beautiful. There were a lot of my mom's family there who we don't get to see very often. After the service we all gathered together for Pizza, Pie and Pop (a Nessle family tradition).



When we got back to Fort Wayne, that afternoon, we went to Andy's to celebrate his 30th Birthday. Nathan got to play in their pool (briefly because it was quite cold). Again we got to eat more of Jenni's delicious cake.


It was a great weekend, full but great.

No comments: