Sunday, October 19, 2008

Preschool

Nathan started preschool last week, actually he goes to daycare at the hospital 2-3 days a week, but he calls it "cool". Nathan has been to church nursery many times, but never all day and not with as much structure as school. I was not concerned about him getting along with the other kids or being well behaved, I was a little nervous about nap time. They all nap on mats and I was concerned he would not do it. They reassured me that the transition is easier than most parents think. I was pleasantly surprised when they reported that he slept for the whole 2 hours and was great.
I am really pleased with our decision to use this place and I think it will be great for Nathan. On the first day, the director took Nathan's picture on the playground and send it to mine and Jeff's email. They also took the pictures and made a nice poem with them documenting his first day. It was so cute. below are the pictures they sent. He had a great time as you can see.

No comments: